- 8 oz. canned sliced peaches
- 8 oz. canned mandarin oranges
- 8 oz. pineapple pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (fat-free)
- 4.5 oz. cream cheese (fat-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3.5 tbsp. toasted coconut shreds
Drain water from fruits: oranges, peaches and pineapple then combine into a bowl.
In separate bowl mix cream, yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix very well until smooth consistency.
Combine both mixtures together and chill covered in refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours.
Serve with coconut. Makes about 4 servings.
See More Dash Diet Recipes
Soup & Salads
|Main Meal Dishes||Sided & Desserts|