- 6 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
Using a wire whisk, combine vinegar, oregano and garlic. Slowly add in the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2 cup orzo
- 2 15 oz can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (pitted and cut in half)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 red onion (diced)
Fill a large pot with salt water and place on the stove top, bring to a boil. Add the orzo to the boiling water and boil for 8-10 minutes. In a separate bowl, stir together the chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and red onion. Drain the orzo completely and add it to the bowl.
Mix the dressing and salad together and toss until well mixed.
See More Dash Diet Recipes
Soup & Salads
|Main Meal Dishes||Sided & Desserts|