- 7 peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat organic flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Lemon (Just the juice)
- 1.5 tbsp. trans-fat-free margarine
While oven preheats to 375 F, peel and pit the peaches then cut into slices. Using cooking spray coat lightly in a pie pan. Add peach slices to pan arranging neatly. Coat peaches with lemon juice, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Combine brown sugar and flour in a small mixing bowl. Cut margarine into very thin slices then press the margarine into the flour sugar mixture with your fingers. Stir in oats and mix thoroughly. Evenly sprinkle flour/sugar mixture over top of the peaches. Bake in preheated oven for about 25-35 minutes. When done topping should be a light brown. Cut into desired slices. Best served warm.
See More Dash Diet Recipes
Soup & Salads
|Main Meal Dishes||Sided & Desserts|