Diet Reviews

diet_planWhat diet is right for you?

This is a question that has become a popular one. The internet, TV and print are filled with dieting information. Some promising magical results and some teaching healthy eating and exercise can lead to weight loss.

So how do you know which of these diets right for you?

The answer is different for everyone. This depends on factors like your current health, your physicians advice, your motivational levels, and food likes. Free Diet Source is all about bringing these diets to you and offering the information needed to make a choice that is right for you.

small_check2 The Ice Diet

The ice diet is a new theory that states eating ice could help you lose weight. By warming ice from its frozen state the body is said to burn calories and since ice has no real calorie content may aid in weight loss.


small_check2 The Dash Diet

The Dash Diet has been voted the most healthy diet for several years in a row. The Dash Diet is not a restrictive crash diet or an aggressive weight loss program. However many of the dieters say they have lost 10-35 pounds in a few months.


small_check2 BistroMD – Healthy Diet Food Delivery

BistroMD is a healthy diet meal delivery program that also offers access to expert dietitians. Created by Dr. Caroline Cederquist, bistroMD is a convenient and well-balanced way to eat healthy meals at home.


small_check2 The Mediterranean Diet

The Mediterranean diet is based around foods and cooking styles of countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. The diet is about eating fresh healthy foods including fruits, vegetables and seafood.


small_check2 The South Beach Diet

The South Beach Diet is a 3 phase plan resembling the Atkins diet. The difference is the South Beach Diet looks at the amount of sugar rather than eliminating it altogether. Foods with a low glycemic index are considered ok.


small_check2 The Carb Lovers Diet

The carb lovers diet may be the perfect answer for someone who has trouble sticking to a strict meal plan. EAch meal will contain 25 percent resistant starch with the other 75 percent being protein, fruit, vegetables and healthy fats.


small_check2 The 17 Day Diet

The 17 Day Diet contains three, 17 day cycles and a fourth cycle being a long term maintenance cycle. Working out and eating healthy go hand-in-hand with the 17 day diet. Enjoy life while still reaching your dieting goals.


small_check2 The Dukan Diet

The Dukan Diet offers 4 phases for success. The Dukan Diet method offers weight loss from eating healthy, high-protein, low calorie foods. The final phase being a life style change for eating healthy.


small_check2 The Paleo / Caveman Diet

The Caveman or Paleo Diet is all about eating fresh lean foods found in the time of our early ancestors. Eliminating processed and agricultural foods from your diet, all while having an active exercise and workout routine.


small_check2 The Pink Method

A new diet craze that hit the market is the P.I.N.K Method, created by nutritionist Cynthia Pasquella. The Pink Method or Pink Diet incorporates healthy eating with a set of cardio based workouts that are made to complement each other in this phase based diet program.


small_check2 The Zone Diet

The Zone Diet teaches that cellular inflammation is the cause of obesity. This diet offers a large variety of foods and is considered by many to be one of the easiest diet plans to follow. The Zone Diet also has is skeptics. Take a look and see if the Zone Diet is your weigh loss answer.


Comments are closed.